OMFG THE BEST SONG EVER!!!!!!! OMFG THE BEST SONG EVER!!!!!!!

I don't think this counts as a "Song"...

I don't see how you can call this a song, it isn't really, it's a series of...really messed up sound effects...

plutonicfluf responds:

Why isn't anyone catching the sarcasm?! Of coure is isn't a real song, lol

Hmmm... I'll make some more of these songs, they crack me up!!

Banana Phone Remix Banana Phone Remix

Lazy, just lazy.

This isn't a remix in the least, all you have done is taken the bananaphone song and given it some effects, hardly a remix, just a lack of effort. On top of that the added effects ruin the songs clarity and make it sound terrible, just terrible.

Actually try remixing it, like mixing the lyrics about by repeating a few times with added instruments, and not killing it with song over the top added effects.

DJ_XBrav Ultimate Shortey DJ_XBrav Ultimate Shortey

useful.

if you lengthen it, tone it down a little so it doesn't shock someone when they appear at the page and fix the loop, this would make a great loop for the page.

XBrav responds:

The loop is actually fine. It's because flash in general doesn't loop mp3s too good. I posted a loopable flash version at http://www.geocities.com/romhacker88/Untitled-1.swf

)) ))...Salad+Fingers...(( (( )) ))...Salad+Fingers...(( ((

Impressive.

This certainly is an impress piece of audio, it even inspires me to make a flash music video about salad fingers with it....

I think I might do that even once I get some better skill at flash. :D

CRISPY-D responds:

that is something i would like to see... the more salad and fingers around the tastier the treats!

Golden cat fails. Golden cat fails.

You pwn that idiot.

This was a pretty bad file, but all in all, this was better than any crap Goldencat will EVER make.

Its true, he does fail.

Infamous Freestyle Full Infamous Freestyle Full

Catastrophic.

Amazing, truely amazing, not in the aspects in it being good but in how a single song can manage to get such a low score, I can only theorize that this full version got a lower score than the demo is because theres more crap to listen to now.

Sonic 3 - Ice Cap (Remix) Sonic 3 - Ice Cap (Remix)

morbidly cool

It was brilliant, i'm guessing its only been used in one submission so far cause well it may not be of any relevence to many movies. :D